The Scholarship Program is committed to supporting the education of men and women interested in careers in the construction industry.
Scholarships are awarded annually to students enrolled in construction-related programs in Washington state including:
- technical schools
- community colleges
For a full list of schools, please visit our Workforce Development page.
Scholarship awards – Click here to apply for a 2017-2018 scholarship
Through the generosity of individual and corporate donors, scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 are awarded annually. Named endowments designated for scholarships include:
- Betcher Family Foundation Scholarship
- Chester and Elizabeth Johnson Memorial Scholarship
- Donald and Clarice Bocek Scholarship
- Employees of Foushée and Associates, Inc. Construction Training and Education Fund
- Employees of GLY Construction Scholarship
- Employees of JR Abbott Construction Scholarship
- Frank and Susan Young Scholarship
- Gene Colin Two Year College Scholarship Fund
- Howard S. Lease Memorial Scholarship
- Hugh S. Ferguson Scholarship
- Joe Arrants Memorial Scholarship
- James P. Crutcher Endowment Scholarship
- Larry Johnson/Prime Construction Scholarship
- Matthew and Suzanne Lessard Scholarship
- Mr. A.E. DeAtley Memorial Scholarship
- Mr. and Mrs. Allan F. Osberg Scholarship
- MulvannyG2 in Memory of Patricia Chikamoto Lee Scholarship
- Robert B. McEachern Memorial Scholarship
- Robert L. & Betty L. Landau Scholarship
- Robert W. Austin Memorial Scholarship
- William and Jean Scott Building Scholarship
AGC of America Scholarships
Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships
The AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE-accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs. More than $10 million in scholarships have been awarded to more than 4,000 students attending colleges and universities across the country. The criteria to apply for undergraduate and graduate scholarships outlines the eligibility to apply.
Workforce Development Scholarships
For students entering craft training or technical programs: The criteria to apply for this scholarship outlines eligibility. Applications for 2017 will be accepted starting March 1, 2017 through June 1, 2017.