The AGC Education Foundation Scholarship program is committed to supporting the education of men and women interested in careers in the construction industry.
Only students enrolled in Washington state construction-related programs are considered for AGC EF scholarships. Scholarships are awarded annually to students enrolled in construction-related programs in Washington state including:
- technical schools
- community colleges
For a full list of schools, please visit our Workforce Development page.
Through the generosity of individual and corporate donors, scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $7,500 are awarded annually. Named endowments designated for scholarships include:
- Betcher Family Foundation Scholarship
- Chester and Elizabeth Johnson Memorial Scholarship
- Donald and Clarice Bocek Scholarship
- Employees of Foushée and Associates, Inc. Construction Training and Education Fund
- Employees of GLY Construction Scholarship
- Employees of JR Abbott Construction Scholarship
- Frank and Susan Young Scholarship
- Gene Colin Two Year College Scholarship Fund
- Howard S. Lease Memorial Scholarship
- Hugh S. Ferguson Scholarship
- James P. Crutcher Endowment Scholarship
- Larry Johnson/Prime Construction Scholarship
- Mr. A.E. DeAtley Memorial Scholarship
- Mr. and Mrs. Allan F. Osberg Scholarship
- MulvannyG2 in Memory of Patricia Chikamoto Lee Scholarship
- Robert B. McEachern Memorial Scholarship
- Robert L. & Betty L. Landau Scholarship
- Robert W. Austin Memorial Scholarship
- William and Jean Scott Building Scholarship
Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET) Program credits
The AGC Education Foundation has joined the Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET) program to help fund college Construction Management scholarships. GET is Washington state’s 529 prepaid college tuition plan. GET credits are purchased in units, with 100 units totaling one year of full-time undergraduate tuition. Non-profits organizations can purchase up to 5,000 units, which would equal 50 full-ride scholarships in the year 2032.
With GET, money is saved by prepaying part or all of the student’s college tuition costs now, to avoid paying higher costs in the future. The state guarantees that the value of the account will keep pace with the rising cost of resident undergraduate tuition and state-mandated fees at the most expensive public university in Washington.
For more information, please contact Adrienne Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.